"Thank you!" This is what we say to all those who have provided valiant service to our nation in United States Armed Forces. Whether you are currently on active duty, a wounded warrior, retired or a reservist, we not only thank you wholeheartedly, we’re going beyond words to show our appreciation through our Military Appreciation Rebate Program. This new program is a rebate system designed to honor our Airmen, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines.
Each year, a significant amount of our business at Park Avenue Properties comes from U.S. Military affiliated families and individuals and we’ve looked for a way to make a concrete difference. After doing our homework we concluded that a financial rebate would make a real difference for military families.
How did the idea for our Military Rebate Program develop? Well, we’ve helped countless Military clients relocate to (or back to) Colorado Springs, and we understand the whole experience – not only real estate transactions, but the stresses that relocation brings for adults and for children. It is a huge challenge to move into a new area, become part of the community, connect with schools and places of worship, all while you adjust to all of life’s daily routines in a new place.
|$400,000 and more
*Specific Terms and Conditions apply
Relocating for military personnel and families is not only draining in terms of personal energy, it’s often a big financial stress. So, whether you are relocating to Colorado Springs to serve or you are returning from duty elsewhere, we now offer both top-notch professional real estate services and a helpful rebate program.
Here’s how it works. If you are active duty, retired military or a wounded warrior buying a home in Colorado Springs you qualify for our military rebate program and can receive up to $1,000 cash back. Based on the sales price of your home (whether you are buying or selling), we offer cash bonuses using this schedule:
So, what does this mean to you?
- The rebate program has no mortgage tie-in; you choose your lender and if you choose, your agent can make recommendations to trusted lenders
- The rebate is paid at settlement
- You can expect top quality agents and service from top independent brokers who live and work in the Colorado Springs market
- From choosing a home near your base to finding a local school, our team is available to help you get settled in Colorado Springs. Using our experience with the complexities of military home purchases, we will work hard to help you find the perfect home and help get your financing done right.
- Nearly all of our military buyers have been able to put little or no money down in order to purchase a home.
Once again, thank you for your service, and we hope our Military Appreciation Rebate Program helps make the financial piece of relocating a little bit easier. Please contact us today to find your next home in Colorado Springs.